Friday, May 1, 2009

Come back


He be my close pal
He n I, together through all
But one day he just walks out the hall
Between us there be an invisible wall
Does he not know?

That it hurts me bad
If a friend I always had
Suddenly becomes all lone and sad
Everything he does just makes me mad
Do I over-react?

Dear,
If things were not working out
Something was messy, there was doubt
There were speculations all about
All you did was ‘want to shout’
Can I not help?

Prolly I am too young for advice refined
Too frail, too out of my mind
But what about the forces which bind
Us much deeper than the rind
Do you not trust?

It simply hurts us,
Breaches us, bleeds us,
As if we just missed the bus
The feeling of an absolute Blunderbuss
What can we do?

Or
Is there nothing to do?
To work it out, to bid bad days adieu
Tell me what is wrong with you
Let me help you walk it through
What have I done?


If you don’t revert the frame
It shall never be the same.


P.S. Super-cool Most Awesome Dot Song re-vamped here :-)

P.P.S. Thanks Jay for a great journey back home. 3 hours, absolute fun! Don't you agree?

P.P.P.S. I shall write, but please pardon my absence from the networking communities and your blogs for a while.

13 comments:

Rajesh said...

SHATABDI EXPRESS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Mephistophelian Sage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mephistophelian Sage said...

Getting better and better.
Its not feeble poetry,its serious poetry Shatu!

Yeah and thanks for the mention,I think I spoke enough to keep you entertained through the journey! :p

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging :)

P said...

oye...i like...good job...
melikes very much...

Chronicler said...

beautiful work must say...

Sach1 said...

On a happy note, this is the best post and piece of poetry I have ever read. Trust me on that :)

And @ the post: :( Kaun hai wo? And how come I not know. Have I been so busy? :(

Arv said...

kewl one... and welcome back :)

Anurag said...

waoh ..U wrote this :O ...

Really :P

Express said...

@ Rajesh
Haha! When had I gone? :-P
But well, I shall write, coz not writing makes me feel all caged..

when Im away, pre-saved drafts :-)

and Im so glad that u are back too! ^5!


@ Jay
STOP CALLING ME THAT! Eww!

You spoke and I spoke 3 times u did! But i had funn! Next time, during the day :D Ill show u my favorite water fall ;-)

Express said...

@ Ki
and I'm glad that u r around.
<3 u ki!
:*


@ Pixie
Thanks bah-bay :-)
Blogroll :-)
and oh oh oh, I love ur blog!

Express said...

@ Swayam
Thanks babes!
But I'm hurt and I dont want it to be beautiful.. I want him 2 understand..
anyway, I miss u!
Luckk.. :-)


@ Sachi
You know re.. kisiko samajh kyu ni aa raha hai!

anyway, thanks..
jo seekha hai, tujhise seekha hai ma :P
<3 u sachi!

Express said...

@ Arv
Thanks Arv!
And Hope u had a gr8 trip :-)
u sooo deserved it!


@ Anurag
doubt hai?
Teri tarah chor nahi hu re..
Rem I told u?
Originality?