Human Society has always been a dynamic system at the exterior. Times change, the way we live our lives change, philosophy becomes common sense, autocracy becomes democracy, spears become missiles, and Rebels become Prophets. What is it that keeps this ball rolling? You got that right. It is we, the Youth.
The youth of a society form the vanguard of its progress, of the dynamic nature of human existence. But amidst all this change, the spirit, the restlessness of youth is never lost. We humans never change.
Youth is the phase in our lives that we long for as kids, enjoy as young and recall as grownups. No-one ever stops being a part of youth, if the spirit lives in you, you live young-forever. And it is this spirit that keeps the world alive.
Let us make the world aware of what they are about to face! Here’s to the spirit.
1) A new life everyday!
3) Food, any type! Any quantity!
4) Equality, every kind.
5) Beds in Classrooms ;-)
7) Unlimited pick-up lines :-P
8) Unlimited talk-time.
9) Unlimited Xerox!
10) Heavy mode downloading, all day long!
11) Crossword sale! :-D
12) More Smileys! :-)
14) Angelina Jolie.
15) Privacy for couples ;-)
16) ATM cards!
18) Pantaloons discounted rates, all round the year!
21) Respect for hard work.
22) Respect for women.
23) Value for fellow species.
24) Special local trains.
25) Better Infrastructure.
26) Limited notes. :-D
27) Easy exam question papers.
28) Even easier answer papers :-P
29) Printed Journals!
30) Good stationary :-
31) Memory, like a readily accessible database.
38) Knowledge, without any restrictions
39) Sex Education.
40) Better Quality of Life for everyone.
41) Quality Education and Educational institutes.
42) Respect for Cleanliness
43) Less hype, more substance.
44) Freedom of Expression.
45) Happier Farmers.
46) Sophisticated Technology.
47) AR Rehman concerts.
48) Theme Parks!
49) Better Health care.
50) COLLEGE! For the rest of our lives!
1) Dirty Politics.
2) Opinion-less leaders who provoke.
3) Religious Intolerance.
6) Being taken for granted.
7) Brain drain.
8) People who talk shit about our mother-land.
9) Confidentiality, which misleads us.
11) Saas-bahu serials.
12) Reality TV, "sting" operations.
13) Breaking news!!!!!!!!!
15) Entertainment, just for the sake of it.
16) Underestimating Mother Nature.
19) Male Dominance.
20) Body Odour
21) The way Sports is handled.
22) Global warming.
23) Adulteration, of any kind.
25) "Opinion" Polls.
27) Child Labour.
28) Sexual Abuse.
29) Waking up early hours.
30) Lawsuits for PDA (Public Display of Affection).
31) Abuse of Public property.
32) Intolerance for Homosexuality.
33) Student Suicides.
35) Female Infanticide.
36) Child Abuse.
37) Blaming everything on the system.
39) Hair Fall!
41) Heartbreaks :-(
43) Being forced to work for what is "in".
47) Interference with our work.
Because we are grown-ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means!
P.S. The points mentioned above are strictly my opinions, but I represent a face amongst the youth, and there might be more who think alike, though not all. This does not represent public opinion.
P.P.S. Thanks a ton to alok for helping me figure certain ideas out and solve the complication of the introduction. This one dedicated to him :-)