Picked this one up from Bhai and even though some answers ARE similar, that only certifies my and her Kismat Connection :-P
1. What does your user name mean?
Express. Well, firstly for anyone who is not convinced, my name actually IS Shatabdi and for people who do not know, it is also a name of a set of trains which are known for their good service and for commuting between cities. So, whenever I introduce myself, I get a very standard reaction; “express? (With a nasty grin)” So, be it.
Another reason would be that it justifies my purpose of being there on blogger. [Miss India kind of answer :-P]
2. Elaborate on your user photo.
That is a Hope Diamond.
It was supposedly belonging to Mata Sita and is supposed to be authentic and all. Look it up on google, and save me the trouble :-D
3. How many comments do you have?
As in, total from the time I started blogging? I am just not going to take that trouble man; plus, how does it matter?
4. What's your current relationship status?
Single and not ready to mingle.
5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Grey tee and navy blue shorts.
6. What is your current problem?
That my entrance exams are never-ending. I am good at studies, but all this mad-work is making me go crazy. Can some-one tell these scientist people of a system called ‘centralization’?
7. What do you love the most?
Ah, my phone maybe, I’m on it so often. And if you expected people, Papa :-)
8. What makes you most happy?
My happiness doesn’t depend on anything. I am all-time jumpy and excited :-D There is a simple sensor; I’m talking = I’m happy :-P and facebook quizzes just certify that I’m a happy kid :-D
9. Are you musically inclined?
Absolutely! I listen to a wide variety of genres and always wanting to explore more :-)
10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
How would I find out?
11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would like to keep in touch with all friends I used to have. I genuinely miss some of the people who used to be so close to me and just fell apart with time.
12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
I am an animal everyday. Duh! Wasn’t man a social animal? Plus bitches ARE animals!
13. Ever had a near-death experience?
Hmm, road accident. I was an atheist before that took place. Because I came off scratch less, I’m glad it happened :-)
14. Name an obvious quality you have.
Quality matlab good nah?
I can interact with people, many kinds of people ;-)
15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Accidentally in love – Counting Crows.
16. Are you happy today?
Hmm. Like I said, refer to question no. 8 :-P
17. Who will cut and paste this first?
Kirti maybe. Actually there could be a case when no-one does it. And THAT is all good.
18. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Priyanka Chopra :-D *smirk*
And a good friend, Shabarni Gupta, she was born in the same year too! 1989.. We ARE twins!
19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Haha! When do I not have secret crushes? :-D
20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
Yes. One in the kitchen, one in the terrace an d a small one in my room :-)
Even though I don’t look like; I am one tidy female.
21. Have you ever been in a fight?
I Love pointless arguments, so yes. Physical fights, mostly with brother in childhood :-D
22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Group, Often. Solo, Yes. As in, 500 people qualify as a ‘large’ audience right?
On phone, almost alternate days; To myself, all the time!
23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
The way they look at me, or other people [read women] around.
Then, the presence, body language, linguistic skills, sense of humor, blah blah.. long list.
24. What's your biggest mistake?
Nothing so big to single out as ‘biggest’. Small big random mistakes are usually rectified :-)
25. Say something totally random about you.
This could take pages and ages. One thing everyone should know though, My on and offline persona are two different things. Oh, and yea, I love making lists. My blog is full of them. I even talk in that way, and its fun :-P
26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. But then, I don’t think he was serious :-D
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yea. But only with people around my height :-D Generally a couplea inches wouldn’t hurt.
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Typed a message saying 25 times that he was missing me when he was drunk and I was sleeping in my parent’s room.
Many other things actually, this was the first thing that came to my mind.
29. What are your favorite smells?
Fresh raw mango, Petrol, New notebooks, Old novels, Fa cherry blossom, any detergent’s smell, fresh cosmetics [especially kajal or khol powder], many chemical reagents smells [ethanol, acetone etc]; the list goes on and on…
30. What's something that really annoys you?
This list can be even longer than the previous one :-P
But I get pissed major when some-one is repeatedly telling me something that I already know.
31. What's something you really like?
Sitting and chatting for hours together..
32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
No, not random.
33. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Overnight before an exam because I was scared that I would not wake up :-D
34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
No, and I thank god for that.
35. Whom would you tag?
Urv, Sachi, Swayam, Soham and Kirti :-)